20081212

From the Journal of Chrsam the Siren

Markunder the 9:
I wouldn't have believed it of a siren if I hadn't seen it with my very own eyes.  I mean, honestly! It's despicable!  She's disgusting, I feel sick just thinking of it...
I mean, maybe I could understand that she does not sing, her voice is despicably weak after all.  But flying out to meet a ship, to watch over it?  Oh yes, I followed Melodrion on her most recent little outing.  She was flying over one of the human's ships, circling and circling, singing in her pathetic voice.  And what was she singing?  A warning!  She was warning them away from this island!
She doesn't deserve to be on this island.  She does not pull her share.  I have not yet told this blasphemy to the other sirens, though I don't know what's stopping me.  She promised never again...never again...
I will let it go just this once.  But I will keep an eye on her...she's not to be trusted....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home