20081209

From the Journal of Chrsam the Siren

Jenover the 29:
I never realized how annoying some sirens can be.  I mean, I've been one my entire life, but of course I'm not annoying.  I'm quite a successful siren after all.  Singlehandedly led no less than five ships to an ocean grave in my relatively short lifespan of 59 years.
But sirens - or perhaps i speak of just one siren.  Melodrion.  Oh, she so aggravates me!  Her temperament is exactly the opposite of what we sirens must be.  Ah, if only she were not also cursed to live forever on the Isla de Sirena along with the other sirens...
And another thing!  Who was it that placed this curse upon us?  Why must we be plagued with wings and feet of birds?  Could not we seduce more easily if we had a more...pleasing form?
Ah, but it is not for me to question the gods...
No more for today, the other sirens are restive.  A ship on the horizon, methinks....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home