20081027

random post time!

so one of my friends posted a link to a nifty thing which mixes up words. you put in some text, and click Bonsai! and it mixes them up into perhaps meaningful things. here's a few renditions of some poems i wrote a while back. the originals are somewhere...mua ha ha ha...

i am the paradox of light and no home to shreds
beaten broken bleeding then poorly mended again a lie
i am truth less than what it was
i am a truth less than what it was
i am the beast with no home to speak and no home to shreds
beaten broken bleeding then poorly mended ...

i am a lie i am truth torn to
i am the paradox of innocence
i am a lie i am truth less than what it was
i am the paradox of light and foe
i am the paradox of innocence
i am the beast with no home to shreds
beaten broken bleeding then poorly mended again ...

i am the picture of innocence
i am the paradox of light and foe
i am the beast with no words to speak them to
i am a lie i am a truth less than what it was
i am the paradox of light and no home to speak them to
shreds beaten broken bleeding then poorly ...


'i seek you cannot see me!' i can't see me!' i know you i feel you are near me i scream defiantly and laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh and weep in the open with my eyes i hide?
if i keep persistence on my side hiding in loneliness i find you, what do i hide?
if i laugh and laugh and laugh and weep in loneliness, persistence on my back turned, hands over my eyes in loneliness i find you, what do i wander blindly, hands over my eyes ...


my friend once told me in a dream that i can only stand and stare into the future with tears streaming from my eye
my eye
my eye
my friend once told me in a dream that i can only stand and stare into the future with tears streaming from my mouth
it's over, all over, then?
i see it in my throat keep it all over, then?
i can only stand and stare into the uneasy feeling
run down my friend once told me in a dream that i can only ...

my friend once told me they will all go forward
see it in my world is crashing around me in a dream that we are no longer children is ending my mouth
it's over, all over, then?
i cannot follow i see it from bursting from my mouth
it's over,
all go forward i see it in my mind but i see it
the rainbow is crashing around me they will
all over, then?
i can only stand and stare into the future with tears streaming from my mouth it's over, ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home