20081212

From the Journal of Brijul the Siren

Jenover the 41:
Chrsam won't shut up...she is far too confident.  Disrupting the peace and quiet...
Though, if she knew what I knew about Melodrion, she would have a stronger argument.  Yes, I have kept my eye on that young one...she is no troublemaker, at least not intentionally.  But she is making foolish choices...
She favors humans, and one human in particular I think, though I am not fully sure of this fact.  This is far too dangerous, though I will say nothing...it is none of my business, after all.  But if she disrupts the already shaky peace of this island by her actions, it will not bode well for her...
She will be found out soon, if she continues to swim out to sea and fly over the ocean for days at a time.  And I know she is not going to bring her gift of silence to some sailor's ship.  
I shall have to keep a careful watch on that one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home