20060603

Poem Time: No pity

so i'm like, depressed right now
i wrote a poem...
i'll post it, but maybe when i'm feeling better, i'll delete it or something...

so if you don't wanna read my depressing poem, it's fine, i don't care

I don’t want your pity

I don’t want to be comforted

I won’t share this pain with anyone

I need it to survive

This is my pain

What I hold on to

With a vice-like grip

That you cannot break

Only when I find one

Who can understand

Who can bear these pains as I do,

Will I open up

You are not that person

At least, not yet

So leave me alone

Until you are

Don’t give me pity

It will only drive me away

Don’t comfort me

Unless you understand

For these will push me far

From what I need most

A person who can see my pain

For what it is

So go away

Until you can prove

That you are the one

Who can save me from myself

2 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

Wow.....depressing.

23:38  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved it it expressed a lot of what I'm feeling right now

10:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home